Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Accelerated Reader

This quarter, students need to read one AR (Accelerated Reader) chapter book. I have been providing class time to read, however, it is important that your child read daily at home. Students should pass their AR test with an 80% or better. Up until January 16th, I will give students the oppurtunity to read and test on another book, should they score below an 80% their first time. On January 16th, I will enter AR grades into my gradebook. Please encourage your child to read and review the book at home with him/her before coming in to take the test. I appreciate your help at home.

No comments:

Important Dates

November 17th- Research Note Cards due
November 20th - Research Paper due
November 21st- King Tut field trip
December 2nd - First AR test due
January 12th - Second AR test due
January 13th - Second quarter ends